The revival of the Brandywine Festival of the Arts has created a lot of buzz within the artist community and among art collectors, appreciators, and vendors. Heralding its renewed popularity, the BFA appears in online and print publications. To read media coverage and news pertaining to the BFA, please click on the links below.
2011 News Articles
- Delaware Today: Hot Tickets Newsletter
More coming soon!
2010 News Archive
- The News Journal: Delaware arts: Business owner revives Brandywine festival (PDF)
- The News Journal: Brandywine arts fest will return this fall, with new name (currently expired)
- Sunshine Artist: Promoter Profile: Barry Schlecker
- Sunshine Artist: Save the Date!
- Delaware Business Ledger: Brandywine Festival’s revival will aid economy (currently expired)
- Press Release: Artists celebrate return of the Brandywine Festival of the Arts
- Greenville and Hockessin Life Magazine: The New Old Festival
- Delaware Today: An Eventful Endeavor
- Examiner.com: Art on the Brandywine: Wilmington’s signature fall arts festival is bigger and better than ever!
- Press Release: Festival keeps Wilmington region on the arts map
- Press Release: For local artists, Festival has a ‘huge’ impact
- Press Release: City parks will host and benefit by Brandywine Festival of the Arts
- Press Release: Come hungry – Brandywine Festival offers both traditional and new foods
If you have another news article you’d like to appear here, please e-mail Barry and let him know!